What can we really look forward to as the season changes? Fall season is really upon us, as the season changes so does the time of day. This Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 12 a.m. midnight prepare to move your clocks up an hour to 1 a.m.
Fall is my favorite time of the year, let me share with you some cool and creative Fall activities. Be sure to check out the attached slideshow of some interesting LED gadgets sure to light up your life.
Check out my top 20 things to do in the best breathing weather possible.
1. Looking forward to the best prime time story lines on television such as Sandal and Downton Abbey.
2. Apples, apples and more apples everywhere looking forward to apple cider and candy apples, so yummy.
3. Family friendly holiday events such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. Halloween parties we all get to be a kid again with creative costumes and playing dress-up.
5. The best comfort food that money can buy such as mac & cheese and meatloaf.
6. Winter clothes shopping most people adore warm and cozy sweaters and pajamas sets.
7. Hobby making such as knitting, making jewelry, creative writing and sewing.
8. Who doesn’t enjoy football season, go Ravens?
9. Ice skating and Skiing season is just around the corner; powdered mountains brings out the kid in us all.
10. DIY household projects like painting and learning to refurbish furniture.
11. Indulging in fancy tea and delightful wine tastings.
12. Traveling, the best travel discounts in warm weather climate areas. Disney Land is on my bucket list!
13. Family time with board games such as Trivia Pursuit and Monopoly.
14. Are you currently in the market for the latest bestselling novel? Share your ideas below.
15. How do you like you cookies hard and crunchy or soft and yummy? I personally like soft and yummy peanut butter cookies.
16. Put away the summer clothes, be sure to donate to your local thrift store or have a yard sale.
17. Holiday gift shopping, great time to get deals on socks, toys and bathrobes.
18. Attend some classic college sport events, tailgating is a great social outing. Way to go Towson Tigers proud of my alma mater.
19. Help out by volunteering at your local church, food pantry or soup kitchen.
20. Light up your life with some lively LED accessories besides, light if the imagination of the soul.
Be sure to comment below and add your ideas concerning social and personal activities associated with the changing of this season. Happy Autumnal Equinox!