Yes it’s very hot out. But, the summer we know where our kids and grandkids are constantly in need of fun in the sun, amusements parks and full time supervision is over. For now...
Time to access the damage:
- Have you gained a few pounds? Stress eating does that. So does all the leftover picnic and barbecue food.
- Do you notice more wrinkles – especially crows feet from all that smiling, laughing, and squinting on the soccer fields?
- Has it been over two months since you took your time in the bathroom without being interrupted?
- Is your nail polish chipped and your heals cracked?
- Are you excited about sitting down and reading a book or two?
We asked women in Orange County how they are planning to renew themselves now that school in back in session.
- Join a Boot Camp. Wanting to get your energy back, and feel that accomplishment of a good work out. Check out the deals for Boot Camp on Groupon.
- Read Dr. Seuss on your iPad. It’s so great to pick up his books and see the meaning to us as adults. If anyone took their kids to see the Lorax – you'll know that Dr. Seuss isn't just for children. The kids laughed at the Lorax (I speak for the trees) as adults came away with deep meaning about our environment. Well no need to get those books out of the closet, you can read them on your iPad.
- Adopt a rescue pet. Two women suggested adding a new pet to their family. One woman shared about her new rescue, 4 year old Lucy, a mixed breed. She is so excited to have a new walking partner.
- Clean out those closets and garage and donate those items you don't use/need anymore. Big items that are not in good condition can be picked up by your City’s waste management department. Each City is different, but some allow four free pick-ups a year. You might think this isn't something that fun, but when you’re done and see how clean, open and fantastic your closets and garage look you’ll realize you deserve some new clothes and a new car.
- Get rejuvenated with a Timeless Transition. Turn back the hands of time, (or this summer) with Allure’s exclusive 6-step process rejuvenates your skin and makes aging a thing of the past. Make your appointment with Michelle Gediman Allure’s the office manager. With a rich and long-standing record in the aesthetics industry, Michelle is the backbone of Allure’s client hospitality and service. Michelle has worked closely with Rhoda for many years, and together they make an unbeatable team. You’ll love Rodora (Rhoda) T. Helring, RN, BSN, Aesthetic RN, Clinical Manager known for her gentle touch and a favorite among celebrities, Rhoda’s vast experience and ingenious therapeutic sense are the heart and soul of Allure’ Med Aesthetics. Her knowledge and irrepressible personality keep our 1000+ satisfied clients coming back for more.
What are you doing to renew yourself?
Connect with me on social media:
LinkedIn – loistrader
Facebook - heartforthebroken