In addition to two new styles in their namesake line that Jenna is crazy about (Lookout High-Rise and Reid), J. Crew has announced two new collaborations with LA-executed brand McGuire Denim and NY-based premium denim line 3x1, as well as added styles and washes from the coveted Point Sur collection.
Also, this year J. Crew is partnering with Blue Jeans Go Green to recycle old pairs into eco-friendly housing insulation for communities in need. Just bring in that pair of jeans sitting in the back of your closet and receive $20 off a purchase of new denim!
J. Crew Look Out High-Rise
- J. Crew's Toothpick skinny + a higher rise = nipped waist, great stretch and legs for miles (even without heels)
- Four washes: Kirk, Resin, Black and Light Von
- Pricing: $115-125
J. Crew Reid
- Added inches to the Reid crop this season = a full-length version of the favorite slim, straight fit
-Five washes: Emerson, Brewster, Black, Classic Rinse and Resin Rinse
- Pricing: $115-158
J. Crew x 3x1
Kylie Jenner loves this look and you too can enjoy these - American-made jeans that are sewn from scratch in New York City.
-Three styles: Highrise Cropped Skinny, Highrise Skinny and Highrise Channel Seam Skinny
J. Crew x McGuire
-Updated approach to LA denim, McGuire designer Marianne McDonald created this cropped 1960’s fit that channels style icons Serge Gainsboug and Jane Birkin
- Two styles and exclusive washes for J. Crew: Gainsbourg Slim Jean and Gotham Slim Jean
- Pricing: $228
J. Crew Point Sur Collection
- Vintage jeans with perfect washes and a worn-in feel that usually takes years to earn
- Three new styles: Hightower Straight Jean, Vintage Cropped Selvedge Jean and Epic Skinny Jean
- Six new washes
- Pricing: $198-288