Think you're a total liberal? Accepting of every sort of sexuality, especially Bisexuality? Think again.
Could you be Bi-phobic?
If you’ve thought this, you’ve been it…
* Everyone is either heterosexual or homosexual.
* People use the bi label just to be chic and trendy.
* Dating a bi woman guarantees a three-way.
* Dating a bi man means STDs galore.
* Bisexuals are never monogamous.
* Bisexuals have had LOTS of sex. (Yeah, we wish.)
* Gee, a bi person will want to explore all of my kinky fantasies.
* “You’re young; you’ll grow out of it.”
* Why wear that “bi” label when your rights are included in gay and lesbian rights?
* Oh god, does dating him/her come with bi buttons, t-shirts and explaining to all our friends he/she's no longer queer?
* Gosh, if I introduce my friend as bi, everyone will think I’m bisexual, too.
* Bi people will leave me for the “normal” lifestyle.
* They just want to have their cake and eat it, too.
* I’ll start dating that person when he/she makes up his/her mind.
* I could never be enough for a bi gal/guy. They need both to be satisfied.
* A bi date will be willing to pass for whatever I want him or her to be.
* It doesn’t matter if they’re attached. I can make a play cause they’re bi.
* I couldn’t go down on a bi girl. With all the women she's been with, I’d never be good enough.
* I couldn't go down on a bi guy. With all the guys he's been with, I'd never be good enough.
* Bi women only want straight girls or lipstick lesbians.
* Bi guys only want straight guys or straight-acting gays.
* I can’t really trust my bi friends: they’re not really gay, lesbian or hetero and don’t really understand.
* The bi friend of yours will always want to talk about sex.
* You can get great sex advice from a bi person.
* If they just found the right lover then they’d settle down and be just one way or the other.
* Two women holding hands are lesbians, two guys holding hands are gay, or a man and woman nuzzling are heteros. (Think again!)