Whether a person is applying for a job or entering into higher education, it may be necessary to provide proof that you have passed your GED. The following list is a step-by-step procedure for acquiring your GED test results.
Here you will find a list of states. Choose the state in which you took your GED test.
2. Create an account. This area demands a valid email address, date of birth and social security number
3. Select the type of ducument you want. Either a Transcript or a Diploma.
4. Select where you want the document to be sent to. It could be a school, yourself or another individual.
5. Select whether you want a paper document or an edocument. Either way, you will be placed on a 2 to 3 week hold if you took your test prior to 2014.
6. Select where you took your test and your purpose in ordering the document.
7. Proceed to checkout.
8. Sign the FERPA agreement. (Check the box)
9. Provide payment information.