Your thoughts and your feelings create your life.
“You create your own universe as you go along.” (Sir Winston Churchill – 1874-1965)
When you wake up in the morning the first thing that should come out from your mouth is a positive tone: “it’s a beautiful day.”
Conditioned your mind to think positive that your pet loves you so much, and you reciprocate that love that makes it whole.
Remember the magic lamp? When Alladin rubs the bottle and the Ginnie appeared and told Alladin, “your wish is my command.”
What you wish for that would be created by you. Make sure to practice the positive thoughts that you create.
- Ask: When we think of something it appears that we are creating either positive or negative.
- Believe: In order to have it make sure that you believe in it and if we doubt it then the universe will not respond to our needs.
- Receive: We respond that we will receive our wish in a positive mode. You have to feel it. Makes the fantasy into a fact which is part of creative process. Don’t delay your action and pay attention of what you are attracted to.
Start creating something from nothing and the universe takes its course.
Here is an example of how far the eyes could see … the headlights of your car can reach up to 200 ft and your life cannot be revealed in one glimpse. It was given to us in an installment basis until you complete that journey.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” (Martin Luther Kind, Jr. – 1929-1968)
You can wish anything you want … nice car, great relationship, wealth, etc.
Remember, plants live on planet earth without exerting much effort as it grows by itself.
Make sure to change on how we think that we expect a check in the mail. However, if we think that no money in the bank we are focusing on a negative mode; it shows up because of how we think.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” Buddah
- Gratitude: we appreciate life and thanking what you have, health, family, joy, and happiness
- Visualize: Imagine that you will have it
- Materialize: believe that you have it.
To give an example that dwells as the end result feeling you have a brand new-car that you feel the joy of having it.
“What this power is, I cannot say? All I know is that it exists.” (Alexander Graham Bell - 1847-1922}
The how is the domain of the universe -- how can we obtain it? It is in our thoughts that create in order to attain it.
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” (Albert Einstein, 1879-1955)
Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Release it to the universe.
“Whatever the mind of a man can conceive, it can achieve.” (W. Clement Stone, 1902-2002)
“When you have inspired thought you have to trust it and you have to act on it.”