House germs are in places in your home that might surprise you.
Germs are another word for viruses or bacteria; they are microorganisms with the potential of causing life-threatening consequences.
Close to 99 percent of these pathogens cannot harm you; however, the remaining 1 percent is capable of causing serious health problems for you and your family.
Most germs are not harmful because our immune system protects us from infections. Nonetheless, germs can mutate and spread to the point where your immune system cannot successfully fight them off.
It’s important you know how germs work, where they can be found, and how to remove them to in order to enhance your likelihood of avoiding infections and maintaining good health.
Take a look at a list of house germs in places you may not expect them to be. View simple and safe solutions on how to remove potentially harmful bacteria.
To locate and remove house germs view the following list of areas where you can find these microorganisms. You may be surprised!
Did you enjoy this article? Receive FREE email alerts when new articles are available. Click on the "Subscribe" button by George's picture, input your email address, and receive future updates of George Zapo's editorials.
You can read more of George Zapo’s articles pertaining to public, global, and environmental health at his website. Click on the following link and sign up for email updates at George's website, as well: Healthy Habits.