The $82,000 Horseware Ireland Grand Prix CSI 3*took place at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center on Saturday night March 16. Those who had clean first rounds returned for a jump-off against the clock. The top four finished on double clear rounds with time deciding the ultimate winner. Each of the top finishers represented a different country, which made this event truly international. The results were as follows.
1. Espyrante, 2004 Belgian Warmblood mare by Obourg x Pauillac De Meia Lua, Eiken Sato (JPN), Stephex Stables: 0/0/42.79
2. Urico: 2001 KWPN gelding by Zandor Z x Fedor, Ben Maher (GBR), Jane F. Clark: 0/0/44.27
3. Eregast Van't Kiezelhof: 2004 Belgian Warmblood gelding by Thunder van de Zuuthoeve x Latano, Shane Sweetnam (IRL), Spy Coast Farm, LLC: 0/0/47.61
4. Zara Leandra: 2004 KWPN mare by Metropole x Ahorn, Pablo Barrios (VEN), ZL Group, Inc: 0/0/48.27
5. Tuxedo: 2001 KWPN gelding by Gentleman x Hamilcar, Todd Minikus (USA), Legacy Stables, LLC: 0/4/46.81