Perfectly ripe honeydew melons are juicy and sweet. For these pops choose melons that have a high water content that are a bit overripe. Honeydew is rich in vitamin C and potassium. Layer the honeydew mixture with the watermelon and cantaloupe variations for beautiful pastel pops.
- 4 cups diced (1/2-inch cubes) ripe honeydew melon
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of 3 limes
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- 3 teaspoons honey
1. Put 2 cups of the melon, the yogurt, and lime juice and zest in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Add the honey; process again to combine.
3. Stir in the remaining 2 cups melon.
4. Fill the pop molds with the mixture. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
5. Remove from the freezer. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before removing the pops from the molds.