The Thanksgiving and holiday festivities are upon us. Whether or not you are hosting a big event or just bringing along a dish or two, play it simple and plan ahead.
Here are some tips and ideas for savory, easy to prepare, make-ahead, festive-favorites guaranteed to get your (holiday) party started.
- Dips including Hot Bubbly Clam Dip (can make ahead and freeze for up to 3 months)
- Cheese Ball and Cheese Platter (purchase cheeses up to a week ahead)
- Shrimp Cocktail (make ahead sauce, purchase frozen peeled shrimp and defrost the morning of)
- Roasted Chestnuts (purchase chestnuts up to 2 weeks ahead)
- Pigs in the Blanket (make ahead and freeze for up to 3 months)
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs (make ahead and freeze for up to 3 months)
- Mulled Cider
Don't miss! Easy Thanksgiving appetizer, entree and sides