The 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 10. Every year music fans look forward to what outrageous things will happen at the Grammy Awards. This year was filled with many great moments, and a few that leave everyone wondering what just happened.
The televised ceremony was chock full of great and not so great moments from J Lo showing off her leg to Jack White absolutely killing it on stage in his peacock suit. Katy Perry's gown stole the show wherever she went, even though she remains Grammyless. Some of the great moments came from watching the Grammy Pre-Telecast.
The lowest of the low moments was seeing Rihanna back together with Chris Brown. It's not hard to see that Brown still has anger issues. What can she be thinking?
For more articles by Diana Diaz and about the Grammy Awards, please check out the following articles:
- The 55th Annual Grammy Awards: Complete list of winners
- Is Katy Perry the Grammys biggest loser?
- The Grammys' dirty little secret, protests about changes to ...
- The Grammys vs. The Oscars - and the winner for Best Award Show
- Best and Worst Grammy Peformances, the nominees are...
- 10 reasons why you should have watched the Grammys Pre-Telecast
- How Deadmau5 pranked Skrillex at the Grammys