Go around the world without leaving home in Aeropostale’s Tokyo Darling tees. Pair them with denim shorts and a narrow belt, fill your wrist with bracelets, bangles and bands, pick up your big bright carryall, and off you go for summer days filled with adventure.
Share a saying, bring a smile, show the world who’s boss or make a new fashion statement. It’s all tres chic and extremely affordable.
Tees are one of the most versatile pieces in any gal’s wardrobe. They go to class, run all over town, window shop and love the beach. Choose all your favorites to pair with shorty shorts, denim cut-offs, Bermudas and capris. Amazingly light and packable, tees are perfect for travel and will dress up or down for almost every occasion. Wear them alone during the summer, and layer them for year-round wear with chambray shirts and denim jackets.
View the photos below for a selection of Tokyo Darling tees currently on sale at Aeropostale.
Budget-conscious gals will want to check Aeropostale’s clearance for savings of up to 70% off. Some of the best deals include:
- Long sleeve core scoop-neck tees $9 (Orig. $22.50)
- Long sleeve 1987 Henleys $10 (Orig. $34.50)
- Bayla skinny destroyed medium wash jeans $19.80 (Orig. $49.50)
- Long sleeve stripe tees $3.99 (Orig. $26.50)
- Aero NY full-zip hoodies $20 (Orig. $49.50)
- Lola grey wash jeggings $24.25 (Orig. $49.50)
- Tulip hem popover hoodies $7.99 (Orig. $44.50)
- Striped camis $6.99 (Orig. $19.50)
- Bayla tinted light wash skinny jeans $14.99 (Orig. $54.50)
- LLD Love Is All v-neck tees $4.99 (Orig. $19.50)
- LLD Lips sweat pants $11.99 (Orig. $39.50)
- Studded gladiator sandals $24.99 (Orig. $32)
To see Aeropostale’s complete selection of Tokyo Darling tees and clearance sales, please visit Aeropostale’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~