This fall and winter, Pepperidge Farm has drawn inspiration from the flavors of the season –from pumpkin, caramel, and apple to peppermint and ginger – to create a portfolio of products perfect for entertaining guests at every meal and occasion. Consumers are looking for ways to make the ordinary extraordinary in all aspects of their lives and Pepperidge Farm inspires them to elevate their entertaining moments and make every day special around the holidays. From stuffing to Puff Pastry, to cookies and crackers, and they have a rich recipe box so their products can be enjoyed on their own or as the key ingredient in a delicious dish. Pepperidge recently held an exclusive tasting of what's to come this Holiday season in New York City, check out some of the items that are definitely a must-have this season!
Swanson® Cooking Stocks and Broths
Swanson® Broth is the perfect balance of stock, farm-grown vegetables, custom designed flavors and seasonings to enhance every dish. Great for homemade soups and livening up side dishes such as vegetables, mashed potatoes and rice.
SAUSAGE CORNBREAD STUFFING
1/4 pound bulk pork sausage 1 1/4 cups water 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1/2 cup whole kernel corn 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces) 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
1. Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well
Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread
These limited edition fall flavor Swirl breads – Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice – will be available from August to November. Enjoy the season with a warm slice of seasonal Swirl toast for breakfast.
Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry
make that special “must-have” dish during the holidays that delights and impresses guests.
Puff Pastry is versatile so it can be used with recipes from appetizer to dessert, from sweet to savory and from classic to on-trend. Puff Pastry Sheets ($4.99) are perfect for delicious tarts and easy quiches, while new Puff Pastry Cups ($3.99) and Shells($3.99) make creating show-stopping hors d’oeuvres or mini desserts a breeze. At PuffPastry.com, you can find a rich recipe box and an engaged community to inspire and help.
MINI CHEESECAKE CUPS
RECIPE PREP: 35 MINUTES
BAKE: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
CHILL: 1 HOUR
1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar 1/4 cup whipped topping 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions Thinly sliced fresh fruit, prepared pie filling and/or melted chocolate
1. Stir the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with a whisk. Fold the whipped topping and vanilla extract into the cream cheese mixture.
2. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each pastry cup. Top with the fruit, pie filling and/or chocolate.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Recipe Note: Golden puff pastry cups hold a creamy, rich filling made with cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, whipped topping and vanilla extract. Customize them by topping with your favorite fruit, pie filling and/or melted chocolate.
CHESSMEN® BANANAS FOSTER PUDDING
1 package (7.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen® Butter Cookies 2 medium bananas, sliced 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon caramel sauce 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped 2 tablespoons bourbon 1 package (about 5 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix 1 1/2 cups milk 1 cup whipped cream
1. Arrange 12 cookies in the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Arrange the bananas over the
2. Heat 1/2 cup caramel sauce in a microwavable measuring cup on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stirin the pecans and bourbon. Pour the hot caramel mixture over the bananas.
3. Prepare the pudding according to the package directions using the milk.4. Spread the pudding over the caramel mixture. Drizzle with the remaining caramelsauce. Spread the whipped cream over the pudding mixture. Top with the remainingcookies. Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Recipe Note: This recipe may be doubled. Use a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.