Free educational resources can be hard to come by, especially finding them in detailed and easy-to-understand formats. However, the website cK-12 has free textbooks for a variety of subjects and grade levels, all of which are available online, can be downloaded on your Kindle or iPad, or viewed as a PDF.
- Definitions and Introduction to Proof
- Quadrilateral Classification
- Pythagorean Theorem and Pythagorean Triples
- Rigid Transformations
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Triangle Relationships
- Perimeter, Circumference, Area, Surface Area, Volume
There is a selection of seventeen FlexBooks that cover Mathematics – Geometry, the details of which can be found in the LIST. Again, these textbooks can be viewed online, viewed as a PDF, or downloaded onto your Kindle or iPad. And it’s all free!