The winter time can lead to a lot time spent indoors or in the snow. Some of you may wander what they can do as the last few weeks of winter approach. Here are a few activities that you can do with yourself, friends, or family.
- Reading Do you have a couple of books you haven't quite gotten around to reading? Now would be a great time to curl up with a good book on the long winter evenings.
- Do Some house cleaning Though we all know about spring cleaning, but how about winter cleaning? Especially if you happen to be snowed in maybe just the time to do some cleaning around the house.
- Creating Artwork Maybe you have an artistic side that you haven't had time to explore. Painting, sculpting, cross-stitch; all of those can be fun and rewarding indoor activities.
- Visiting the Gun Range Shooting enthusiasts may want to visit the gun range this winter. Many of them have indoor areas to keep you out of the cold.
- Sledding/Sking With the snow comes great opportunities for these fun outdoor activities. There are plenty of slopes around the country, and if you live in a hilly area these can be prime spots for some sledding.