“This is really helpful,” said a friend of mine after spotting a relationship book in my bathroom. It occurred to me that you might want to read some books about improving your interpersonal relationships, but don’t know where to start. Here are five relationship books that will hopefully help you cultivate or keep happier, healthier interpersonal relationships in your life.
- The 7 Best Things (Happy) Couples Do, by John C. Friel, Ph.D. and Linda D. Friel, M.A.
- Wabi Sabi Love, by Arielle Ford
- The High-Conflict Couple, by Alan E. Fruzzetti, Ph.D.
- Calling in “The One”: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life, by Katherine Woodward Thomas
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, by John M. Gottman, Ph.D.