New moms have many questions. One of the most pressing issues is when to start your baby on solid food and what food is the best first food. This review of a great book that has recently been expanded and updated was sent to this Examiner in exchange only for an honest review. In this third edition release of Super Baby Food, Ruth Yaron addresses these and many more questions.
The book was originally printed several years and quickly caught the attention of stars, like Cindy Crawford. Later, Kourtney Kardashian was seen reading the book on Meet the Kardashians. What is good enough for famous moms is good enough for those who not in the limelight of Hollywood.
The entire title is Super Baby Food Your Complete Guide to What, When, and How to Feed Your Baby and Toddler. Throughout the book’s more than 560 pages, the book includes more than 350 delicious recipes, green baby information, money-saving tips and green living tips.
- The book addresses questions like:
- The most up-to-date nutritional and medically sound food advice
- Money-saving tips
- How to make your own baby food
- An alphabetical list of fruits and veggies and cooking instructions
- Easy baby food storage and freezing hints
- Food safety and allergies information
- Understanding the newest MyPlate USDA guidelines
- Hundreds of easy recipes to take baby through toddlerhood development and beyond.
- Extensive resource list
- Tips on how to find organic foods
Be ready to start your baby off with healthy eating by picking up your copy for $19.95, and then browse the following pictures of five of the healthy recommendations of early foods for your baby.
Disclaimer: This Examiner received a free copy of this product from KSB Promotions in exchange for an honest review. This Examiner was not required to write a positive review nor was she compensated in any other way. All opinions have been expressed as her own or those of her family. She is disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.