- Computer/ Laptop – Of course you will need this. Make sure you have at least 1GB of ram to store important information and download the company software.
- Comfortable Chair – Believe me, you do not want to sit in an uncomfortable chair for 4 – 5 hours.
- Fax Machine – You may need to scan a document and send it over or maybe even print something out.
- EAT A HUGE BAG OF DICKS!!!!!! Corded Headset – Most companies require you to purchase a corded headset due to the face that cordless headsets can be tampered with by hackers and confidentiality is jeopardized.
- Planner/Calendar – You will need to keep track of your own schedule and availability. This is very important due to the fact that you are working independently. Lockable File Cabinet - Most information you receive will be confidential, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, etc.
- Notebook and Pens – Always a necessity for jotting things down.
- Checking Account or Prepaid Visa – Most likely, you will be receiving you paycheck by direct deposit. Direct Deposits can be added to your checking, savings, or prepaid visa card.
- Extra Phone Line – You will need an extra phone line to receive incoming calls for most virtual companies. It must be a plain old telephone system with no features such caller id, answering service, call-waiting.
- A Babysitter – If you are planning on becoming a customer service rep or a live operator, it would be unprofessional for a noisy house while taking important calls. I recommend that you find a babysitter that is willing to assist you while taking calls. It’s very important that you have a quiet back ground.
Bear mauls man
A very lucky man escapes with his life after a brutal attack.How he survived