While there are plenty of Easter-themed scrapbooking products available for purchase, you probably already have the necessary supplies for the fun and easy Easter scrapbooking ideas found in the list below.
Easter and the spring season provide great memories for scrapbooking. Be sure to have your camera ready for all the season has to offer, such as:
- Family and friends dressed up in their Sunday best on Easter
- A glimpse of a bright Easter egg as it sits in a hiding spot
- Egg dying and other Easter crafts
- Easter egg hunts and kids searching for eggs
- Easter dinner with ham and all the fixings
- Spring flowers in bloom
- Beautiful green grasses and blossoming plant life
- Spring cleaning
- Baby animals
- Active birds (that might be building nests)
- Start of baseball season
Once you have captured these fond memories with photos, enjoy saving the memories in an Easter-themed scrapbook. To help celebrate the theme, the list below includes ideas for using photos to create Easter-themed patterns, how to use up some of your paper scraps for perfect Easter egg borders or embellishments, a simple grass border idea, a cute cotton ball bunny embellishment and poignant spring quotes for your journaling strips.