In the February 26 blog post, Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager for Disney Parks shared information about each of the nine new items that pay tribute to the classic Disney attraction.
Cody Reynolds, a creative manager with the Disney Design Group, also discussed the inspiration behind the new collection, all of which feature carefully selected elements of the beloved ride. New items include an hourglass, candelabra, frame, music box, coasters, bottle stopper, pillow and throw, candy dish, and tarot cards.
Each of the items should start appearing from March through June and will be available at select locations in Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
The tentative schedule for release is as follows:
- March: Frame, Candelabra, Hour Glass, Coaster Set, Throw
- May: Pillow, Music Box, Candy Dish
- June: Bottle Stopper
Per Miller, the items will be carried in the following locations:
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd. and China Closet - Disneyland Park
- Trolley Treats - Disney California Adventure
- World of Disney - Downtown Disney
Walt Disney World Resort
- Heritage House - Magic Kingdom Park
- Mouse Gear - Epcot
- Tower of Terror Shop - Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Trend-D and World of Disney - Downtown Disney Marketplace
Eventually, the merchandise should become available on the Disney Parks Online Store.
To keep up on all worldwide Disney Theme Parks news, please subscribe and connect with me:
Are you a fan of Nightmare Before Christmas and all things Tim Burton? Check out my new Tim Burton Examiner topic as well!