Denver Restaurant Week is a little more than two weeks away. If you haven't made reservations, now is the time to commit. This year, the price is the same, $52.80 for dinner for two (or $26.40 for one) plus tip and tax. For that price you get a multi-course meal and some restaurants have added bonuses like a cocktail pr glass of wine. If you want a free meal, test drive a Lexus during Denver Restaurant Week and receive a gift card for a favorite restaurant. And, if you want to make a night of it, Denver hotels are offering discounts. For the complete list of restaurants for Denver Restaurant Week, link here.
Visit Denver adds new restaurants throughout Denver Restaurant Week, but even so, it's best to make reservations early and check back often for cancellations. To help you narrow down your top picks, here are some that I can recommend. Link through to the menus and reservation information.
1. Colt and Gray: American cusine, great cocktails
2. Root Down: Casual atmosphere, serious food
3. Steubens Food Service: Americana with a twist
4. Ace Eat Serve: Asian-fun, with cocktails and ping pong
5. Bones: Noodle bar with polish
6. ChoLon Bistro: Small plates, big flavor
7. Kevin Taylor's at the Opera House: Haute-cuisine at a $52.80 price
8. Bistro Vendome: When Paris calls
9. Coohills: Sexy decor, chic cuisine
10. Jill's: Inviting French-American farm-to-fork
11. True Food Kitchen: Clean, green and lean
12. Barolo Grill: Luxurious northern Italian
13. Il Posto: Boutique Italian
14. Osteria Marco: Elegant trattoria
15. Panzano: Inspired Italian
16. Pasta Vino: Milano in Boulder
17. al Lado: Spanish tapas and cocktails
18. Rioja: Better than a private chef at a villa
19. Lola: Only thing missing is the sand between your toes
20. TAG: Seaside-fresh raw bar with cocktails to match
21. Cafe Aion: Intimate Spanish hideaway
Thank you for your interest in this story. Proceeds for all Examiner.com stories written by Kimberly Lord Stewart are donated to charity for an educational farm for children in Colorado ( Ed and Ruth Lehman Longmont YMCA). Link here for more information, subscribe for regular story updates, and follow on facebook. Thank you again. Every story and photo click will go far to help children's health and wellness.