In case you have missed it, President Obama has gone so far off the tracks at this crucial moment in Election 2014 history that he and his administration have sunk any opportunity for Democrats to strengthen their position in the House, and may have destroyed their slim margin the Senate too. Here is a list of 10 reasons why.
1. Failure to act decisively on energy independence from foreign oil.
2. Failure to act decisively against Russia’s takeover of the Crimea.
3. Failure to act decisively against Syria.
4. Failure to act decisively against Iran.
5. Releasing the top five Taliban leaders in exchange for an AWOL deserter.
6. Backing poorly performing executives that he personally appointed: Kathleen Sebelius and Susan Rice.
7. Failing to act with proper supervision and authority over the mal performing VA.
8. Failing to act to recover Edward Snowden and for permitting conditions that created that fesco.
9. Failure to stop abuse by America’s spy agencies.
10. Failure to implement the Affordable Care Law without disastrous consequences.
See the annotated list.