Provincetown is known as a summer destination for many: a resort at the very tip of Cape Cod with fisherman hauling in fresh catches daily, artists selling their paintings and photographs, beaches waiting for sun bathers and restaurants and shops galore to satisfy any taste. And of course the nightlife is normally thumping with bars, clubs, headliners and drag shows. Summer is a cornucopia of festive fun and lots of art.
But a trip to Provincetown in December can be a great getaway with wonderful deals on lodging, dinner and yes, some great art!
Here's a list of things to do in Provincetown this December (see slideshow for details):
1) The Crown & Anchor Toy Drive
3) Oliver! the musical
4) Relax at a Bed and Breakfast like Christopher's by the Bay
5) Enjoy a delicious meal at Napi's
6) Klezmer Holiday Concert at PAAM
7) Shop for some art at one of the many galleries that are still open including Deluca Gallery