Meditation is a direct link to our higher power. When we pray we are leaving a message for God but when we meditate we are in a full conversation with God and there is a giving and receiving of information. While in the meditative prayer we commune with God on a higher level of consciousness and it elevates us in our spiritual development and ascension toward the next level of awareness.
Meditation quiets the mind and soothes the spirit, it gives our physical body a moment to stop and heal any weak areas that may need attention. It allows the body to heal naturally and grounds us back to our true energy vibration and frequency.
There is much to be learned and gained from meditation. Regardless of which forms you choose there is one important thing to remember.........any form of meditation can soothe us, heal us, and quiet the mind so as to help us receive the messages we need from the Divine Spirit. There are thousands of thoughts and signals going off in our minds on a daily basis.
In order to learn, grow, and evolve as a healthy spiritual being living a human existence we must use the tools given to us to calm the chaos or we will never reach our full potential or realize our true self.
1. We become a source of inspiration to others and are able to fulfill our goals in this life while attaining the greater awareness needed to move to a higher level of spiritual connection when we use meditation along with hour prayer. Our dreams become more vivid. We begin to cultivate healthier living as a whole. Prayer is a form of meditation.
Waves of time
2. When we meditate on a regular basis we attain a greater peace with in and we are able to clear the “junk” from our lives, from our thoughts, and we clear those negative emotions that we no longer need.
Tuning inward to our Self
3. Meditation grounds us and gives us a greater ability to handle high stress situations, to be more in alignment with our higher self and reach a greater spiritual awareness of self. We become more intuitive and our ability to sense changes around us becomes stronger.
Wisdom comes with age
4. We become more in tune with the world around us. We begin to use the energy we have and the energy we are in a way that elevates us to a higher frequency and level of vibration. Our positive nature begins to show. No longer will things such as fear, greed, pride, anger, or selfishness take over. We will enter a vibrational frequency of courage, compassion, giving, sharing, love.
Strength beyond words
5. Meditation clears the mind and helps our memory bank, the sub-conscious, to activate our creativity, and hidden talents. It inspires us and helps us pull our greatest ideas from the vault of our memory into reality. We are deeper connected to our true self through meditation. We can project our energy out into reality and create positive forces if used to the fullest.
6. Energize your bodies computer system; The Chakras. Meditation helps to keep the key areas of the body cleaned and ready for anything by recharging the key points that operate the body as a whole. The Chakra system. We heal faster physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually because we are closer to the Divine, to God, and to our true self.