Enjoy some family fun with one or more of the various kid craft events going on in Tucson this weekend. See below for events and details.
Children's Museum Tucson Events
- Dangling Dragonflies - Make dragonflies at this event at 11:30 a.m. on both Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23, 2013.
- Recycled Flowers - Make flowers using recycled materials at this event at 3 p.m. on both Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23, 2013.
- Wee Play - This week's theme is music and features the book Farmer Joe and the Music Show by Tony Mitton. This event is at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
- Family Fun Day - Pay $20 for a studio fee for a family of up to five on Sunday, March 24, 2013.
- Pajama Night - Save 50% on your studio fee when you go in wearing pajamas from 6 p.m. to close on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
Create Club at Joyner-Green Valley Library - Make springy bunny crafts at this event at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
Doreen Cronin Storytime at Barnes & Noble Foothills Mall - This is a story time event that includes a craft activity. The event is at 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
Easter Egg Mosaic at Michaels Craft Stores - Make an Easter egg mosaic with Perler beads at this event that begins on the half hour between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013. The cost for the craft is $2 per child.
Learn How to Knit at Sahuarita Library - This is an all ages event at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
Lowes Build and Grow Clinic - Register to make a Piranhakeet Chomper inspired by the movie The Croods. This event is at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
Young Flyers Fun at Pima Air & Space Museum - This event is for ages 4 to 7 and includes a variety of activities related to aviation and aerospace. Reservations are required for this event at 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 23, 2013.