Catherine Malandrino’s fall collection is at Kohl’s. For a limited time only, this exciting new designer collection by global luxury designer Catherine Malandrino will be available both in stores and online, with some pieces available online only. This collaboration brings thrifty fashion shoppers the romance of Provence and the energy of New York at Kohl’s easily affordable prices.
Catherine Malandrino, embraced by women of style around the world, has been described as the most photographed woman in America, after the Statue of Liberty.
Malandrino expresses herself in unique pieces that channel her energy into poetic designs and encourage women to express their own personality. With a strong French influence, her collection brings a new joie de vivre that is infused with a youthful spirit.
With a foundation based on black and white, the collection has brought together the very best of the fashion scene. There are elegant sheaths, vintage peplum looks, gored dresses, oversized sweaters and moto jackets. Her collection is timeless and the possibilities for mixing and matching pieces virtually endless. There are occasional bursts of color, and a definite Parisian inspiration, including an elegant graphic of the Eiffel Tower.
Check our Catherine's favorite picks that exude the romance of Paris. Enjoy a video of Catherine speaking candidly about her life as a woman. Watch as Catherine shares her design philosophy, and go behind the scenes at a photo shoot with Catherine.
Cut-out scrolls bring artistic creativity to the collection, while the romantic style of Paris combines with updated vintage looks. The pieces are slightly edgy, wonderfully expressive, extremely eloquent and, best of all, very affordable.
Included in the Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation collection are:
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation faux-leather motorcycle jackets (Orig. $120)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation appliqué shift dresses (Orig. $130)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation gored ponte dresses (Orig. $78)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation striped oversized sweaters (Orig. $68)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation Paris Je T'aime tees (Orig. $36)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation lace peplum tops (Orig. $58)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation flare-leg trouser pants (Orig. $54)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation pointelle sweater dress sets (Orig. $78)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation faux-leather trim ponte slim pants (Orig. $54)
- Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation faux-patent-leather jackets (Orig. $130)
Let Kohl’s new collection revive your own joie de vivre and add some tres chic looks to your fall wardrobe.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~