To celebrate Mother's Day you don’t necessarily have to spend a ton of money. Sometimes a celebratory brunch in bed or a special lunch with the family and a few close friends can mean more than the most expensive gift. For some easy brunch and lunch ideas and recipes here are a few menu ideas.
- Mother's Day Menu #1 (Brunch or Lunch):
- Spinach, Ham and Potato Frittata
- Sliced Tomatoes and Bacon Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Olive Oil Bread
- Cranberry Scones
- Mother's Day Menu #2 (Lunch):
- Avocado Salad
- Tomato Bruschetta
- Shrimp and Steak Kabobs
- Apricot and Raspberry Trifle
- Mother's Day Menu #3 (Brunch, preferably in bed!):
- French Toast Casserole with Caramelized Pears and Brie
- Apple and Lavender Muffins
- Strawberry Coffeecake
- Summer Fresh Fruit Salad with Mint Dressing
These recipes are so good you'll become your mother's favorite child in an instant! Well maybe not but they will bring a smile to your mother's face and a joy to her heart that an ordinary gift just can't do. For recipes for the Basil Hayden's and Cruzan cocktails as well as the food recipes just click through the list. Go ahead and leave a comment below and tell me how you're planning on celebrating Mother's Day this year!
Your comments are greatly appreciated! Leave one below or email me at email@example.com. Please be aware that I suffer from Lupus Nephritis and can not always respond immediately. Lupus is a very unpredictable and debilitating disease that often times leaves me incapacitated and unable to respond immediately.
Blog XOXO, Christia
Don't forget to subscribe for the latest news in fashion, beauty, party planning and healthy living in Evansville, IN!
All written work and pictures unless otherwise stated are property of Christia M. Torres and may not be used without permission.