Bright spring looks are 40-50% off at Sears through Saturday, March 16. Color is huge this spring, with bright new shades taking the fashion spotlight in career and casual apparel for women and men alike. Gone are the days of white business shirts and indigo blue denim. Sears brings you a full spectrum of color, including bright turquoise, leaf green, juicy orange, sunshine yellow, seafoam green and luscious raspberry.
Featured are 50% off ladies’ and men’s U. S. Polo Assn. stripe and solid polos, 50% off U. S. Polo Assn. separates for misses and Canyon River Blues color jeans for misses, sale priced at $19.99. Mix and match jeans and polos for a rainbow of bright new looks for campus or casual wear.
Laura Scott separates for misses are also sale priced at 40-50% off. Get a bright spring look with a pink knit top and pink floral cropped pants topped with a short sleeve white open-weave bolero. Accent the white with strappy white sandals and compete the look with a long gold chain and pink and gold pendant. Ann a few Studio S enamel bangles for extra color and carry a peach satchel, sale priced at 40% off.
View the list for a nice selection of bright spring looks at very affordable prices.
More bright spring looks at Sears include:
- Laura Scott embroidered tees for misses $17.99 (Reg. $30)
- Laura Scott basic crew and V-neck tees for misses and petites $7.99 (Reg. $16)
- Kardashian Kollection colored denim $29.99 (Reg. $68)
- Metaphor printed twill pants $27.99 (Reg. $48)
- Studio S enamel bangles $8.99 (Reg. $16)
- Bongo and Studio S flip-flops $19.99 (Reg. $16)
- 40-50% off Metaphor fashions for misses
- 40% off handbags and wallets
- 30% off fashion wraps and scarves
- 40% off Studio S fashion jewelry
- 30-40% off bras and panties from Vanity Fair, Maidenform, Warner’s Hanes, Bali, Lily of France, Playtex and Timeless Comfort
- 40% off Joe Boxer bras
- 30% off shapewear from Flexees and Maidenform
- 60% off diamond jewelry
- 75% off gold and sterling silver chains
- 50% off Canyon River Blues separates for girl and boys
- Toughskins mix and match separates for infants and toddlers $5.99 (Reg. $12)
- Toughskins mix and match separates for girls and boys $6.99 (Reg. $14)
- Russell pocket tees for men $4.99 (Reg. $14)
- Point Zero stripe tees for young men $9.99 (Reg. $22-$26)
- Roebuck & Co. polos for young men $9.99 (Reg. $26-$30)
- Amplify short sleeve woven tops for young men $14.99 (Reg. $36)
The selection is excellent, the looks bright and on-trend, and the prices very right for budget-conscious shoppers.
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of spring fashion sales, or to place an order online, please visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending