Everyone knows you shouldn't eat eggs, right? If you still believe this myth about the lowly egg, you may want to reconsider. Not only are the calories in eggs minimal, they provide you with some important vitamins and protein. Plus, they're delicious and inexpensive.
Egg Facts: What You Didn't Know About Eggs
You might be reading and wondering about some facts about eggs, including:
- How many calories in eggs?
- How much cholesterol do eggs have?
- What vitamins are in eggs?
- And what minerals are in eggs?
- And finally, you might even be wondering what are some good egg recipes?
About These Delicious Egg Recipes
If you noticed that any of these questions resonate with you, you'll want to click through the slide show to get some egg facts as well as some excellent recipes for eggs along the way.
- You'll discover recipes from celebrity chefs Paula Deen, Martha Stewart and Jamie Oliver
- Breakfast egg recipes
- Brunch egg recipes
- Recipes for deviled eggs, souffle and more
- And plenty of interesting egg facts that will put your mind at ease so that you can enjoy eating more eggs
Mmmmmm....It's likely that you'd like to know about eggs, so click through the slide show to read on!