Still up on Friday the 13th? Need something to watch to creep you out. Here is a short list of horror films to get you through the night. Grab some popcorn, candy, and a soda. Turn off all the lights. Turn up your surround sound and enjoy being scared.
- Friday The 13th- of course this day wouldnt be complete unless you watch just one of these.
- The Ring - Ringu (the original Asian version) is a good pick too.
- Return of the Living Dead
- The Conjuring- New Classic
- The Grudge- Creepy Asian kid with black eyes? Check!
- The Exorcist-Scary good!
- Insidious- a good way to make you think that your house maybe haunted.
- The Legend of Hell House- underrated 70s creepfest
- A Nightmare On Elm Street- This was before Freddy was funny. Sweet dreams.
- Pet Semetary - The sister scene is enough to keep you awake until sunrise.
- The Fog (1980s version)- nice calm but freaky pic
- Prince of Darkness- This film knows how to get under your skin without leaving a single location.
- Oculus- if nothing else, the sound and images alone will get under your skin.
- Rawhead Rex
- Evil Dead- The original one is a classic. The new one is a blood bath.
- The Innocents- for you classic horror fans
Friday The 13th
Jason is ready to play. Are you ready to run? A new Friday the 13th movie is on the horizon. The film is said to be a found footage style movie.
Friday the 13th
The red carpet for the Friday the 13th remake film. Movie will be remade into a found footage film to be released sometime in 2015. Cast still unknown.
Friday The 13th
Friday the 13th movie red carpet. Lots of masks to greet the actors as they promote the new horror film. We will keep you posted on cast info.