Belk’s ten most wanted looks for fall have been announced by their Vice President of Fashion Direction. In a recent press release, shoppers were told, "It’s time to get ready for the next big things on the fashion scene," and Belk is giving us the essentials to amp up any outfit. Belk’s offers women the latest fashion trends, dynamically styled for every occasion in affordable, southern style.
Using Belk’s list of fall’s hits and highlights, our thrifty shoppers compared prices and searched through Belk’s sales and clearance for the most budget-conscious prices possible. Without spending much at all, it’s easy to transition into the most wanted new fall looks in style.
Belk’s ten most wanted looks for fall include slim trousers, a button front shirt, statement jacket, fashion sweatshirt, patterned sweater, something leather, a new knit dress, bold jewelry, a satchel and short boots. Using these ten pieces, it’s possible to create a palette of easy-to-wear, versatile fall looks that are chic, sophisticated and on-trend.
Consider adding these pieces to your fall wardrobe:
- MICHAEL Michael Kors skinny black ankle pants $32.99 (Orig. $110)
- Calvin Klein Jeans cross print button down blouse $17.39 (Orig. $59.50)
- Kasper three-button blazer $29.39 (Orig. $99)
- New Directions® Weekend lace front sweatshirt $27.99 (Orig. $40)
- New Directions® bold stripe cardigan $14.39 (Orig. $40)
- New Directions® faux leather pant $29.99 (Orig. $44)
- BCBGeneration scoop neck knit dress $39 (Orig. $78)
- Jessica Simpson gold and red snake princess hinge bangle $11.39 (Orig. $38)
- Fossil® Marlow satchel $97.79 (Orig. $216)
- Pink & Pepper Brooklin booties $54.99 (Orig. $65)
View the list for Belk’s exciting ways to make the most these pieces for fall. Whether for career, corporate, campus or casual wear, you’ll find amazing combos that to make a new fall fashion statement. Add ten easy pieces for myriad mix and match opportunities at Belk’s sale and clearance prices.
To see Belk’s complete selection of new fall fashions and accessories, visit Belk’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~