What do you think of when you hear the term "cruise"? Your thoughts may instantly go to luxury cruise ships traveling to tropical or exotic destinations outside of the country, right? American Cruise Lines debunks the myth that you have to travel outside the United States to experience a fine cruise.
Enjoy the intimate, comfortable, and fulfilling cruise experience of small ship river cruising aboard the newest fleet of cruise ships in the world. American Cruise Lines brings you to the greatest destinations along the inland waterways and rivers of the East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Mississippi and Alaska. Their modern fleet of ships offer a unique, personal voyage through America's historic waterways. With no more than 150 passengers on-board, their ships provide spacious accommodations and smooth travel through the protected waterways, sheltered harbors, and magnificent rivers of the United States of America.
Over 30 Cruises Across America
- Maine Coast & Harbors
- New England Islands
- Grand New Englands
- Hudson River
- Historic South & Golden Isles
- Chesapeake Bay
- Great Rivers of Florida
- East Coast Inland Passage
- Mid-Atlantic Inland Passage
- Potomac & Tidewaters
- St. Louis - Cincinnati
- New Orleans - Memphis
- St. Louis - St. Paul
- New Orleans Round Trip
- Cincinnati - Pittsburgh
- Memphis - St. Louis
- St. Louis Round Trip
- Columbia & Snake Rivers
- Alaska Inside Passage
- Puget Sound & San Juan Islands
What Sets American Cruise Lines Apart?
- The Newest and Most Environmentally-Friendly Ships
- The Largest Fleet of Small Cruise Ships in America
- Six Small Ships Carrying 50 to 150 Passengers
- The Largest Staterooms with Interior Entrances and Large, Opening Picture Windows
- Private Balconies
- Open Seating Dining Allows You to Eat at Your Leisure
- 35 Cruise Itineraries to 28 States in America
- Complimentary Cocktail Hour Hosted Every Evening Before Dinner
- Historians, Naturalists, or Local Experts Join Every Cruise
- Exciting Shore Excursions Show You the Best of Each Area visited
Rocking chairs on deck
A Mississippi River paddlewheel cruise on the Queen of the Mississippi brings a new high standard to America's most iconic river. Beneath her gleaming woodwork and brass fixtures is a framework of modern cruise ship technology that provides passengers with the most comfortable vacation imaginable as she cruises the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers from New Orleans to Minneapolis or Cincinnati, OH. The Queen of the Mississippi features the most spacious staterooms in the industry and provides more space per passenger than any other river cruise ship. Attention is paid to every detail and the all-American crew offers carefully personalized service.
Cruise the Mississippi in comfort aboard American Cruise Lines' Queen of the Mississippi, the newest and finest authentic paddlewheeler to grace the Mississippi River. All third and fourth deck staterooms and suites feature sliding glass doors to access private balconies allowing you to experience breathtaking scenery from the privacy of your stateroom as the Queen of the Mississippi makes its way down the river.
American Cruise Lines’ staterooms are the largest that you will find on any cruise ship or riverboat. All staterooms are between 200 and 600 square feet and are outfitted with all of the best amenities. Every stateroom offers a magnificent view, and most staterooms include a spacious private balcony for quiet relaxation.Your spacious stateroom is a comfortable haven and the perfect place to relax and unwind. Enjoy the ever-changing scenery from your large, opening picture window or from your private balcony. From the first time you enter your stateroom, you'll appreciate the spacious accommodations.
Queen of the Mississippi
Queen of the Mississippi Amenities and Features
• Year Built: 2012 • Passenger Capacity: 150 • Largest and most spacious staterooms on the Mississippi • Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors lead to comfortable private balconies • High Tea served in the afternoon
• Top Deck Café – Beverages, snacks, pastries available throughout the day
• Mark Twain Library and chart room
• Exercise area and putting green
• Authentic Paddlewheel
• Six spacious lounges