On Oct. 7, 2013, actress Amanda K. Hootman, 24, shared some (Top 10) of her many acting credits plus behind the scenes shots with Examiner.com. One of her most recent acting projects includes the upcoming musical "A Christmas Carol." Its list of dates and venues is shown below.
"I am a 2011 graduate of the Guildford School of Acting."
Amanda K. Hootman hails from America.
"My roots are in Fort Myers, Fla., but I currently reside and work in the UK."
"When I was eight years old I would set to music and perform from books I read. At that point my parents knew I loved singing and acting!"
Hootman has shared as many of her acting projects as she could think of that are available in the form of photos. Enjoy the slideshow that represents Amanda K. Hootman, mostly on stage, and in no particular order. Some of them include "Sweeney Todd," "Our Town," as a "Princess" and more.
The slideshow only represents a small sampling of Hootman's acting background, as she has participated in multiple other stage productions, plus film, TV projects and being a princess, "Once Upon A Time Birthdays," as well.
"My latest project is that of 'A Christmas Carol.' I will be appearing as Belle in the tour of Talkwood Productions, the musical. I will give you the schedule of dates and venues, for you never know what readers might want to come and see us perform!"
Go to Amanda K. Hootman's Facebook page to see and enjoy more about this talented young lady!
"A Christmas Carol" Schedule (held in UK locations):
- Stantonbury Campus, Milton Keynes, Nov. 4-9 (Production week)
- Theatre Royal, St Helens, Nov. 18
- The Playhouse, Western Super Mare, Nov. 19
- Kings Theatre, Portsmouth, Nov. 20
- Spa Theatre, Bridlington, Nov. 23-24
- The Playhouse, Whitley Bay, Nov. 25-26
- Bournemouth Pavilion, Nov. 28-30
- G Live, Guildford, Dec. 1
- Orchard Theatre, Dartford, Dec. 2-3
- Victoria Theatre, Halifax, Dec. 5
- Grove Theatre, Dunstable, Dec. 6-7
- Assembly Halls, Tunbridge Wells, Dec. 8
- Ashcroft Theatre, Croydon, Dec. 9
- Charing Cross Theatre, London, Dec. 16 - Jan. 4