Worried about retirement? Thinking it will never happen for you? Capital Region families thinking this way are not alone. Nationwide, only 5 per cent of Americans are on track. For the other 95 per cent? There is hope, and it is not in the form of a lotto ticket. Sitting down, particularly during the upcoming holiday season, and making a plan with a professional can make an enormous difference. Get started with these steps.
November 2, 2013