There is more than meets the eye when it comes to your characters. Using a variety of revealing actions, you can move beyond cookie-cutter characters to ones that have depth and substance.
Some ways that you can reveal your characters include:
- Action: whether your character attacks or retrieves can show who they are
- Reaction: the way your character reacts to something another character says or does
- Dialogue: the way they speak can reveal some parts of their personality
- Thoughts: what they think about themselves and others
- Appearance: both their personal appearance and their living space or surroundings can reveal personality