New love always starts off hot and heavy until life gets in the way of much needed intimacy. Understand sexual rollercoasters happen and occasionally a relationship requires a tune up. Start with these five tips to help spark the embers of your desire.
- Reflect on why you’re together. As the years go by, remember the good times and why you fell in love with your partner in the first place. Oftentimes, trips down memory lane trigger an intimate moment.
- Plan a romantic date. Reenact a few reminders of love such as the first time you kissed or the week you moved in to a new home. Although, stepping outside of the box and arranging an outing deviating from the usual could add a little spice to your intimacy.
- Keep an open mind and try something you’ve only whispered about. Relationships develop comfortable routines which are difficult to alter, especially if you have children. However, slipping a different idea under the sheets may awaken deep rooted desires.
- Don’t slack on your hygiene and appearance. While true love doesn’t care about being dressed up or whether your shoes match your purse, don’t stop the romantic actions that first attracted your partner. Those actions were an aphrodisiac and could very well be so again.
- Communication is critical to every successful relationship. Never stop talking about your feelings or assume your partner isn’t experiencing the same lack of intimacy. To prevent explosions of resentment or infidelity accusations.