Monaco, a tiny city-state surrounded by France, is an exquisite destination at the top of many bucket list. Whether you stop off during a visit to Nice or the Italian Riviera, it is best to have some sort of game plan for your visit. Have a peek-see at these five places to visit in Monaco:
- La Condamine - the 2nd oldest district in Monaco with luxury yachts in port and cruise ships sailing in and out.
- Monaco Cathedral - the burial place for past Princes' and other royalty.
- Monte Carlo Sporting Club - the place for the wealthiest citizens of the world to place their bets.
- Oceanographic - a visit is never quite complete without exploring the marine life.
- Larvotto beach - the place to go for a little relaxation after a long day exploring.
There are many other places to see during your stay in Monaco. This short list should inspire your itinerary enough to make your stay worthwhile.