1. Put "greeters" at your front door or entrance to your home.
It's important that people feel welcomed at the entrance to your home. These greeters can
come in the form of friendly statutes, flower vases, friendly looking, colorful plants that are
well tended to, anything that is beautiful that makes a welcome entry way.
2. If you want a loving relationship, look around your place. Does it suggest a single life or a life that holds space for a partner. Are the pictures in your home have couples in them or single imagines? Are they in pairs or single flowers or items. Check around and get yourself some twosome images.
3. Look at the location of your bed. Would your partner feel trapped on the inside with no way out. Would they have to climb over you to make an exit. Check your bed location for them to have easy access without feelings of entrapment.
4. While we are talking about the bedroom take a look at your color schemes. Are they colors of the bedroom restful and suggestion peace and tranquility. What color are your bed sheets? You want subtle colors, not bright reds that won't allow for peaceful sleep.
5. And for my final Feng Shui tip on This Valentine's Day 2013, Have you reached out and invited that special someone over for a candlelight dinner tonight? Are there fresh flowers in the rooms that are bright and fragrant? Is your place uncluttered and show the organized and centered person that you truly are? Are you well groomed and your clothes suggest your respectful sense of self?
Enjoy Valentine's Day and Keep these simple and easy to apply Feng Shui Tips in mind not only today but throughout the year.