Father's Day is coming up and the endless questions of attempting to decide what to buy him as a gift surfaces. Don't worry, we have you covered with these top 2014 Father's Day gift picks for dad this year. Everything from clothing, underwear, accessories, stereo systems, stainless steel ice cubes, sunglasses, and grooming kit gift options are highlighted in this guide.
Father's Day Basics
1) Graphic Tees - Get dad a gift that he will wear pretty much every day, graphic tees with spunky designs by Desigual.
2) iHome NFC Bluetooth Stereo System - A wireless stereo system that he can jam to his favorite tunes to in the mornings while getting ready for work.
3) Grooming/Regimen Kit - It's safe to say that any man could use a grooming kit such as this Eufora Hero for Men set (Shampoo, Revitalizing Tretament, Scalp Rescue, Palmer's Lotion, Thickening Elixir, and Texture Putty).
4) Keurig Rivo - Everyone loves coffee, so why not give dad a brewer that makes cappuccinos and lattes too?
5) ZOOOP Jumpsuit - Pajamas that zip up into a one-piece are probably the greatest thing invented, and most comfortable item of clothing to put on.
Father's Day Accessories
6) Tani Underwear - The most comfortable men's luxury underwear made with the finest Modal fiber to date.
7 and 8) Darring Dress Shirts and Pants - Fathers are consistently in need of a structured button-up shirt and pants for business or casual functions.
9) CorkPop Stainless Steel Ice Cubes - Let's face it, guys love beer and whiskey so why not give them ice cubes that never melt? After placing them in the freezer, put these stainless steel ice cubes in his drink and it will stay cold all day.
10) Sugarwish Delivery - Give him the gift of sweets with a delivery candy box filled with his favorite delectable bites of choice.
Father's Day Shorts
11) Posh Mommy Dog Tags - Customize a dog tag or other accessory for a personal touch that fathers all over the world will love to receive for Father's Day.
12) Bijouxx Jewels Bracelet - The perfect casual yet edgy piece of jewelry that can be worn for business or play.
13) Trendy Desigual Shorts - Throw a little color and trendy flair into dad's wardrobe with these Desigual shorts.
14) SPY Glasses - Sunglasses are a man's best friend, right? Well, these aren't just any regular sunglasses. The SPY glasses not only fold up small enough to fit in his pocket, but they are also built to enrich good energy and happy emotions while wearing them.