1) Graphic Tees - Get dad a gift that he will wear pretty much every day, graphic tees with spunky designs by Desigual.
2) iHome NFC Bluetooth Stereo System - A wireless stereo system that he can jam to his favorite tunes to in the mornings while getting ready for work.
3) Grooming/Regimen Kit - It's safe to say that any man could use a grooming kit such as this Eufora Hero for Men set (Shampoo, Revitalizing Tretament, Scalp Rescue, Palmer's Lotion, Thickening Elixir, and Texture Putty).
4) Keurig Rivo - Everyone loves coffee, so why not give dad a brewer that makes cappuccinos and lattes too?
5) ZOOOP Jumpsuit - Pajamas that zip up into a one-piece are probably the greatest thing invented, and most comfortable item of clothing to put on.