There are many books on Amazon.com that are always free, and there are many sites dedicated to free eBooks whose owners search Amazon.com and list these always-free eBooks to help readers find them quickly.
Then there are the eBooks that are not always free, and readers could miss out on these limited-time-only free eBooks because they aren't aware they're available. Luckily, the sites mentioned above also list some of these limited-time-only free eBook downloads.
With my site, eBook Blitz, which also lists free eBooks on Barnes & Noble, Diesel, iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords and Sony, I encourage authors to notify me when their book will be free so I can post their free download event on the site. The free download days are also added to the calendar on the Independent Author Index. Now I'm adding these limited-time-only free eBooks to my Examiner.com column!
The following 20 eBooks are available free today on Amazon.com:
- "Diabetic Diet Plan" by Kay Hersom
- "The 3-Step Thyroid Plan" by Maggie Fitzgerald
- "Where Life Takes You" by Claudia Burgoa
- "Miss Scandalous" by Nicole Dunlap
- "Muscle Building Lifestyle" by Craig Wallace
- "The Sad Cloud Who Wanted to Make Friends" by Evalhena Owen & Katie Darden
- "La Nube Triste Que Quería Hacer Amigos" by Evalhena Owen & Katie Darden
- "Tattva" by V. M. Lopez
- "Murder One Too Many" by Sabena Stone
- "Play or Die" by Jen Cole
- "Bug Life Funny & Weird" by P.T. Hersom
- "Safari Stanley's Farm Animal Friends" by Christopher Biggs
- "The Mackenrowe Murders" by Mo'Dayvia La'Beija
- "Bitter Oath: New Atlantis 5" by Nhys Glover
- "Dark Eyes: Cursed" by Jamie Campbell
- "Darkness Reaching" by Nathan Kane
- "Healthy Aging for Women over 50" by Pamela Richards (last day free)
- "Billy The Goat Meets A Hero" by Dustin Ross (last day free)
- "Lani and Jake: Monster Hunters: The Monster Next Door" by R.E. Knight
- "The Priest" by Monica La Porta (last day free)
The eBook titles above link to Amazon US.
You can also go to eBook Blitz to see always-free eBooks.