If you’ve never been to a really big car show, it’s handy know something about what you’ll see.
The Concours d’Elegance is not just another show. Check out the photos on the list pages.
First, cars are exhibited at the Concors by invitation only.
Second, the event’s judges are among car manufacturing and racing elite.
Here are some of this year’s exhibits:
- Edsel Ford’s 1934 Speedster, foundation of the Lincoln Continental line, Sports Car Class
- 1964 ½ Ford Mustand, What Were They Thinking? Class
- Prinz Heinrich 50 HP Benz & Prinz Austor-Daimler 85 HP Benz, shown together for the first time
- Very first Cadillac Coupe de Ville, first showing in 64 years
- 1955 Motorama LaSalle, first public showing in 57 years
©2013 All rights reserved.
OFFICIAL BIO: K Truitt is a second-generation, native Floridian born in Jacksonville. Truitt worked in public higher education for 25 years and knows newspaper publishing, printing and graphic design. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org