There are many books on Amazon.com that are always free, and there are many sites dedicated to free eBooks whose owners search Amazon.com and list these always-free eBooks to help readers find them quickly.
Then there are the eBooks that are not always free, and readers could miss out on these limited-time-only free eBooks because they aren't aware they're available. Luckily, the sites mentioned above also list some of these limited-time-only free eBook downloads.
With my site, eBook Blitz, which also lists free eBooks on Barnes & Noble, Diesel, iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords and Sony, I encourage authors to notify me when their book will be free so I can post their free download event on the site. The free download days are also added to the calendar on the Independent Author Index. Now I'm adding these limited-time-only free eBooks to my Examiner.com column!
The following 17 eBooks are available free today on Amazon.com:
- The Mackenrowe Murders by Mo'Dayvia La'Beija
- "Rico & Nico" by C.C. Nicoleson (last day free)
- "Safari Stanley's Farm Animal Friends" by Christopher Biggs (last day free)
- "47+ Irresistible Recipes for Baking with Coconut Flour" by Donatella Giordano (last day free)
- "Bitter Oath: New Atlantis 5" by Nhys Glover
- "Dark Eyes: Cursed" by Jamie Campbell
- "The Smoothies for Triathletes Book" by Lars Andersen (last day free)
- "Darkness Reaching" by Nathan Kane
- "Healthy Aging for Women over 50" by Pamela Richards
- "Billy The Goat Meets A Hero" by Dustin Ross
- "Lani and Jake: Monster Hunters: The Monster Next Door" by R.E. Knight
- "Mind Hurdles: Grade 3: 300 Interactive Questions and Answers That Stimulate Learning" by LL Kross (last day free)
- "The Priest" by Monica La Porta
- "A Far Cry From Sunset" by Billy Franks (last day free)
- "The Prodigal Hour" by Will Entrekin (last day free)
- "The Way of Grace" by Cathy Bryant (last day free)
- "Pibbin the Small" by Gloria Repp (last day free)
The eBook titles above link to Amazon US.
You can also go to eBook Blitz to see always-free eBooks.