The prolific King of Pop Michael Jackson once stated in his famous song ‘It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white’ well if you’re talking about major fashion trends this season when it comes to clothing it most certainly does.
The black and white trend was out in full force on the runways for the Spring 2013. Black and white colors, clashes and mixes were seen on the runways for Alexander Wang, Christian Dior, Moschino, Lela Rose, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren.
Black and white colors are a wardrobe must have regardless if monochrome may or may not be on trend for any particular seasons simply because black plus white equals standard classic.
Shop the trend black and white this season with stylish numbers for under $50. If you’re looking to get into one of the top trends this season with the cult classic black and white then check out these 10 looks featuring black and white all for under $50.
1. Lace shoulder shirt $49 dorothyperkins.com
2. Mossimo Vinta ankle strap heels $30 target.com
3. River Island black/white multi striped cropped blouse $47 riverisland.com
4. White and Black flocked rose print skater dress $39 newlook.com
5. Heritage No.1 logo handbag $35 puma.com
6. Topshop mirror bird tee $30 topshop.com
7. Truth or Dare by Madonna Kulig $50 piperlime.gap.com
8. Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion Iphone 5 case $40 katespade.com
9. Black strapless party dress $17 dorothyperkins.com
10. H&M jacket $47 hm.com