What's in that can of diet soda you're drinking? The average consumer might answer "no idea" after attempting to interpret the mix of chemicals listed on the label. But Zevia has decided to make sure that the company's unique blend of diet soda provides an easy-to-understand and safe list of ingredients by combining all-natural stevia and monk fruit sweeteners. The sodas also are Vegan, Kosher and Gluten-Free, with zero calories.
Free of artificial sweeteners, with a zero glycemic index, they're a smarter, slimmer soda option for those of us who want to have our diet sodas without stressing about the health downsides. We tried the different flavors (a total of 15!), and our favorites are:
- Zevia All Natural Soda Strawberry flavor (click for details): If you're craving something sweet and trying to resist, this naturally sweet solution is the answer. Try simmering sliced apples in strawberry Zevia until soft, and you've got a divine dessert too.
- Zevia All Natural Soda, Black Cherry is another winner, with a real cherry flavor.
- Prefer lemon-lime or ginger-ale sodas? We like both from Zevia. Get information about the lemon lime by clicking here, and find out about the ginger ale by clicking here.
- If you like diet Coke or diet Pepsi but stress about the artificial sweeteners that both contain, try Zevia's zero-calorie soda (get more information by clicking here).
- Get recipes and more information about the company at http://www.zevia.com/