When the nip in the air makes it debut, the pumpkin becomes the tasty center of attention. A yummy way to enjoy the star of the show, is to whip up and sip up, a delicious pumpkin smoothie. When the cozy days and nights of fall arrive enjoy a yummy pumpkin smoothie.
- 1 can (15 ounce) Libby's 100% pumpkin, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounce) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 small sliced banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 dozen ice cubes (optional)
- 2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Place pumpkin, evaporated milk, orange juice, banana, and sugar in blender: cover. Blend until smooth. Pour over ice. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired, before serving.
For lots of delicious pumpkin recipes click here.