Intro: If you're looking for yummy chicken recipes for two people, you may want to take a look at Fettucini alfredo with chicken. This tasty chicken dish counts as a favorite among Italian pasta lovers and is actually quite simple to make.
Other Yummy Chicken Recipes to Try
- Bisquick oven fried chicken plus four other simple fried chicken recipes
- Yummy chicken recipes: Bisquick chicken and dumplings soup with carrots
- Winter dinner ideas: White bean and chicken chili recipe
- Chicken soup recipes from scratch: Italian chicken Parmesan
About Fettucini Alfredo With Chicken
I first learned how to make Fettucini alfredo with chicken when I was working at the Boise Olive Garden. I was a server trainer, and my job required that I learn the ingredients for all the dishes, including this yummy chicken recipe.
Although the exact recipe for Olive Garden chicken Fettucini is unknown to me (in terms of proportions of ingredients), I got very good with experimenting until I came up with an excellent version of this yummy chicken recipe with pasta.
How to Make Fettucini Alfredo With Chicken
- 8-oz of uncooked Fettucini
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- White pepper, black pepper, salt to taste
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Put a large pot of water on to boil, adding a pinch of salt and bit of olive oil.
- Add in the pasta and cook for about ten minutes.
- Drain the Fettucini noodles.
- While the pasta is still cooking on the stove, add the butter and cream cheese to a skillet and cook it until it melts.
- Add in the milk as well as the seasonings to taste.
- Allow the cheese mixture to cook on medium-low for several minutes, stirring constantly. After about three minutes, it should thicken.
- Add in the cooked chicken to the Fettucini alfredo sauce.
Tips for the Fettucini Alfredo With Chicken:
- Place the cooked pasta on a bed of noodles.
- Pour the pasta sauce and the chicken over the noodles.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
- For an alternative recipe for alfredo, watch the video attached to the screen.
- For a variation on this recipe for two, add steamed shrimp to the dish instead of making Fettucini alfredo with chicken.