YouTube Top-20 videos of all time
# Views Performer-Title
- 1 1,980,264,498 PSY-GANGNAM STYLE
- 2 1,028,657,638 Justin Bieber-Baby
- 3 750,104,955 Jennifer Lopez-On The Floor
- 4 702,046,785 "Charlie"-Charlie bit my finger - again!
- 5 691,764,628 Eminem-Love The Way You Lie
- 6 678,835,363 LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem
- 7 677,515,664 PSY-GENTLEMAN M/V
- 8 651,920,647 Shakira-Waka Waka (Africa, 2010 FIFA)
- 9 629,245,240 MIley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball
- 10 581,447,083 Lady Gaga-Bad Romance
- 11 566,023,070 Michel Teló-Ai Se Eu Te Pego
- 12 550,418,727 Carly Rae Jepsen-Call Me Maybe
- 13 550,321,849 Don Omar-Danza Kuduro
- 14 526,463,126 Macklemore-Thrift Shop
- 15 512,483,457 One Direction-What Makes You Beautiful
- 16 507,992,553 Eminem-Not Afraid
- 17 501,695,990 Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know
- 18 495,268,683 Adele-Rolling In The Deep
- 19 493,297,884 Bruno Mars-The Lazy Song
- 20 477,861,360 Katy Perry-Roar
YouTube Top5 of all times
1. PSY “Gangnam Style” music video remains an absolute popularity champion currently totaling almost surreal 1.980+ GigaViews (reminder: prefix Giga stands for a billion). This astronomical number, well exceeding the population of both Americas (North and South) and Europe combined is getting close to the entire global Internet users’ base (about 2.267 billion ).
2. Justin Bieber, another “GigaMan” on the list remains a second most popular entertainer on the planet - his iconic musical video clip "Baby" crossed the1 billion mark totaling now 1.028+ GigaViews. The stratospheric popularity index of this single hit far exceeds the entire population of USA, Canada  and Mexico combined, accounting for approx. half of the global Internet users’ base .
3. “On The Floor” music video featuring Jennifer Lopez is going figuratively through the roof accounted for 750+ MegaViews, thus outnumbering the entire population of North America.
4. The most popular Charlie on the Internet featured in that iconic video “Charlie bit my finger - again!” that is scoring now 702+ MegaViews.
5. Eminem and Rihanna’s collaborative music video “Love The Way You Lie” currently attracted more than 691 MegaViewers.
The entrance level to YouTube Top-lists
- Top10 popularity club is currently raised to approximately 581 MegaViews
- Top20: approx. 477 MegaViews
- Top50: approx. 293 MegaViews
- Top100: approx. 216 MegaViews
Note: all MegaViews numbers are rounded to nearest integer.
As it’s been for many years, 19 items in YouTube Top20 are of music-video genre and only one represents Internet humor category (“Charlie bit my finger - again!”). Notably, not a single hit but neither by Michael Jackson, nor Madonna made it to YouTube Top-100 (this reminds us how soon the once so-popular entertainers are forgotten; well, sic transit gloria mundi...). Also notable is Katy Perry’s debut in the YouTube Top-20 list: we can clearly “hear her roars” (LOL, currently #20). The grand total number of views calculated for Top100 most popular YouTube videos currently exceeds 36.9 GigaViews, which is more than 5x of entire world population .
Disclaimer: All data in this article is provided on “AS IS” basis without warranty of any kind.