YouTube  Top-20 videos of all time
# Views Performer-Title
1 2,002,643,319 PSY-GANGNAM STYLE
2 1,041,725,909 Justin Bieber-Baby
3 757,155,248 Jennifer Lopez-On The Floor
4 717,555,790 "Charlie"-Charlie bit my finger - again!
5 700,735,455 Eminem-Love The Way You Lie
6 692,311,768 LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem
7 689,827,580 PSY-GENTLEMAN M/V
8 670,713,878 Shakira-Waka Waka (Africa, 2010 FIFA)
9 654,139,147 MIley Cyrus-Wrecking Ball
10 586,591,822 Lady Gaga-Bad Romance
11 570,935,112 Michel Teló-Ai Se Eu Te Pego
12 560,362,650 Don Omar-Danza Kuduro
13 557,560,884 Carly Rae Jepsen-Call Me Maybe
14 536,658,210 Macklemore-Thrift Shop
15 522,190,504 One Direction-What Makes You Beautiful
16 514,721,240 Eminem-Not Afraid
17 514,105,235 Katy Perry-Roar
18 512,102,247 Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know
19 504,071,120 Adele-Rolling In The Deep
20 502,612,067 Bruno Mars-The Lazy Song
YouTube Top5 of all times
1. PSY “Gangnam Style” music video remains an absolute YouTube popularity champion, crossing the psychologically important 2 billion mark, i.e totaling 2.002+ GigaViews. This astronomical number, well exceeding the population of both Americas (North and South) and Europe combined  is getting very close to the entire global Internet users’ base (about 2.267 billion ).
2. Justin Bieber , another “GigaMan” remains a second most popular entertainer on the planet - his iconic musical video clip "Baby" crossed the1 billion mark totaling now 1.041+ GigaViews. The stratospheric popularity index of this single hit far exceeds the entire population of both Americas (North and South) combined, getting close to the one half of entire Internet users’ base .
3. “On The Floor” music video featuring Jennifer Lopez is going figuratively through the roof accounted for 757+ MegaViews.
4. The most popular Charlie on the Internet featured in that iconic video “Charlie bit my finger - again!” that is scoring now 717+ MegaViews.
5. Eminem and Rihanna’s collaborative music video “Love The Way You Lie” currently attracted more than 700 MegaViewers.
The entrance level to YouTube:
- Top10 popularity club is currently raised to approximately 586 MegaViews
- Top20: approx. 502 MegaViews
- Top50: approx. 304 MegaViews
- Top100: approx. 221 MegaViews
Note: all MegaViews numbers are rounded to nearest integer.
As it’s been for many years, 19 items in YouTube Top20 are of music-video genre and only one represents Internet humor category (“Charlie bit my finger - again!”).
Notably, not a single hit but neither by Michael Jackson, nor Madonna made it to YouTube Top-100 (this reminds us how soon the once so-popular entertainers are forgotten; well, sic transit gloria mundi...).
The grand total number of views calculated for Top100 most popular YouTube videos currently exceeds 37.9 GigaViews, which is more than 5x of entire world population .
Disclaimer: All data in this article is provided on “AS IS” basis without warranty of any kind.