Is it possible that your thoughts create your health? Could it actually be that simple? Well, maybe so. At least, it is easy to prove that thoughts affect the way we feel. What if we are able to maintain positive feelings most of the time?
Watch the video and notice how you feel as you watch it. You feel good. Now, what happens if you decide to keep a positive intent, all day long, every single day? Many people say it's impossible but here are ideas how to do it.
How to stay happy
- Every time you have a negative thought, replace it with a positive one. It can have something to do with the situation at hand or just think about the cute, snoring hamster from the video.
- Keep awareness on how you feel, rather than what you see.
- Have a default image, such as a cute squirrel gathering nuts, whenever you realize you've gotten away from feeling good.
- Remember, just because a situation "looks" bad, doesn't mean there can't be a silver lining in it.
- The worse the situation is, the more important it is to laugh.
- When a bad situation does come up, remember this too shall pass. Stay inwardly happy through the situation and in the future, there won't be as many of them.
- Be happy with small gains every day, rather than keeping a focus on big things that might take longer to happen.
- Have gratitude for the good things in your life and do this every day.
- Find a happiness partner and tell each other the good things that happened in your life each day.
- Spend time outdoors and enjoy nature. You will soon notice that it always lifts you.
Always remember that how you feel, affects your health and well-being. Make it a priority to feel happy as much as you can. Be keeping happy thoughts, you create good health.