March is already upon us and other than St. Patrick's Day many of us are looking forward to Spring Break as the main source of good times this month.
For college students, tapped out workers and those looking for a little wanderlust glory, Spring Break is the highlight of the season and provides us with an excuse to escape the trappings of the world in style!
For your next trip, make sure to pack all of the essentials and a few novelties to entertain you along the way, and of course look your best as you make your way to your choice destination. Here are a few Spring Break certified necessities to bring along...
1. Tom Ford 'Cori' Aviator Style Sunglasses $187 theoutnet.com
2. Topshop Croc Winged Luggage Bag $100 topshop.com
3. Rory Beca 'Jan' Deep V Neck Gown $238 rorybeca.com
4. 10 Crosby Derek Lam $365 shoescribe.com
5. Melissa Odabash Martinique Bandeau Bikini $190 net-a-porter.com
6. Sole Society 'Mikaela' Caged Heel $80 solesociety.com
7. Isharya Goddess Hammered Bracelet $98 ahalife.com
8. SUNO Printed Cotton Tank Top $74 shopbop.com
9. 3.1 Phillip Lim Wide Leg Trousers $395 farfetch.com
10. Old Navy Floppy Straw Sun Hat $18 oldnavy.gap.com
11. Band of Outsiders Printed Silk-Georgette Maxi Dress $284 theoutnet.com
12. J.Crew Vintage Cotton Tank $20 jcrew.com
13. Tory Burch Lipsi Underwired Swimsuit $225 net-a-porter.com
14. H&M Kimono $25 hm.com
15. Michael by Michael Kors 'Hamilton' Large Canvas Tote $298 macys.com